Apply for Co-op
Please read the application requirement thoroughly before proceeding to the application link at the bottom.
1. APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- The minimum requirement to apply to the Science Co-op program is a B- average.
- Be a full-time UBC student in good academic standing.
For details on program requirements and schedule, please click on the individual program page on the left hand column.
2. WHEN TO APPLY
Review the Application Deadlines for each discipline and discipline specific information; please ensure that you have reviewed all available information with respect to your discipline before applying.
3. ADDITIONAL PROGRAM INFORMATION
For additional Co-op information please visit the Prospective Co-op Students link on the main Science Co-op site.
4. PREPARING YOUR APPLICATION
In order to complete your application you will need to have the following documents in ONE file ready for upload:
- Resume - Should be no longer than 2 pages. Include information on Education, Technical Experience, Extra-curricular Activities and Work Experience. Your resume should reflect your personal experience, skills and interests in a professional manner. The resume will be evaluated both on content and formatting.
- Statement of Grades/Unofficial Transcript (copied & pasted info from SSC)
- Other Transcripts - if applicable, scanned copies of transcripts from any other institutions. Copy and pasted data from other institution also acceptable.
If you do not meet the academic requirements or do not have the required documentation ready for upload as outlined above, then you should not proceed with your application.
5. READY TO APPLY?
Please note that the intake season is now closed. The application tool will be open in January 2014.
**The application tool is best viewed with Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer users may encounter technical problems when submitting the form.**
Made a mistake on your application?
Instead of resubmitting your application, please send an email to Technical Support regarding your error.
For other questions, feel free to contact the Co-op Admin Office or the respective Co-op Coordinator for your discipline. A complete list of staff and coordinators can be found here.